Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Festival The Bazaar

Come see me this Saturday at "Festival The Bazaar" hosted by the Spanish Colonial Arts Society of Albuquerque.  I will be displaying my "Spanish Treasures Collection" there.

My "Spanish Treasures Collection" is collection of jewelry based on a Spanish coin.  The original Spanish coin (or real) was discovered by a friend of ours in Santa Fe, NM, as he was digging in his backyard.  It is possible the original coin had been in the ground since the 1500's, when the Spaniards arrived in Santa Fe.  A true treasure find!  A mold was made of the original coin and incorporated into this beautiful jewelry line. 

I'll be there with my good friend Denise Cordero of Diva D'Luxe.  Come see us and celebrate our Hispanic culture in the Land of Enchantment!

Where:  Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town

When:  Saturday, October 12th; 10:30-2:30







No comments:

Post a Comment